Do you ever get to the end of a season and realize that there were so many things you planned to do but never got to? Us too.
There are so many fall festivals, holidays, and events going on and we've made a to do list of sorts to help get the ball rolling for your harvest plans. We love the idea of having seasonal bucket lists as well; things that aren't necessarily all planned out but a list of ideas for the occasional Saturday when you find yourself with no plans.
- Host a bonfire
- Take a hike in the Smokies (not sure when trail to choose? Check out the Top 10) If you are looking for a family friendly hike with young kids, "Andrew's Bald" is perfect.
- Plan and purchase or make Halloween costumes for your kids (Need some ideas? Here are a few)
- Seasonal decorating (Southern Living's Fall Decorating Ideas)
- Tailgate with friends before a football game
- Finalize Thanksgiving plans
What kinds of things are on your to do list for this Fall?