Are you constantly running out of hangers? Do your clothes fill your closet to the max?
It's time to assess that overflowing closet confidently.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- When was the last time i wore it?
- Does it have irreparable stains, holes and pulls?
- Do I have several other almost identical items?
- Does it fit me well?
- Do I feel confident in this?
These questions should help you distinguish between the clothes you should hold onto and the ones you can part with.
If you need a little more direction, here is a fun infographic with thought provoking questions to help you make decisions about your clothing.
We've come up with a few suggestions for your well loved clothes you are ready to part with:
- STATEMINT CONSIGNMENT - Knoxville's first upscale consignment event for adults (next sale: March 30- April 1) . We are excited to consign, shop & help sponsor this community event!
- bare.thred - Local secondhand shop dedicated to turning people's excess into outlets for creativity and style. We love this mission!
- Clothing Swap - grab a few of your co-workers, neighbors and friends and host your own little community clothing swap. invite everyone to bring up to 10 items to trade with each other.
- Donate - KARM, Ladies of Charity, Goodwill, and so many more. Contact us with questions in regards to where we suggest you donate specific items (email@example.com).
*photo credit for blog image: Statemint Consignment