Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to offer a few last minute suggestions if you are looking for gift ideas. We picked items that are usable and won't take up long term residence on a counter or a shelf. Keeping in mind that we are trying not to add clutter, we have come up with 5 items that any mom would love to receive.
1. K. Hall Peony Candle : This candle looks and smells like Spring and has a 130 hour burn time. Extra bonus: the tin is definitely worth repurposing once the candle is used up. We would use it to store tea.
2. Seed Packet Notecard Set: These vintage seed packet note cards are to die for. 20 come in each set.
3. Blue Chair Tomato Jam & 7 Citrus Marmalade: Summer in a jar. Enough said.
4. A potted plant. Perfect pick me up inside or could be replanted in the yard!
5. Yoga classes: Or any other kind of class or event. We love giving gifts that include an experience.