Whether you are planning an epic Friendsgiving, or hosting your annual family Thanksgiving dinner, your table is about to take center stage and we are here to help you celebrate. Your table can create mood, reflect your personality, and provide a festive gathering space for loved ones. We have highlighted a few styles we love as well as offered some simple tips on how to achieve these looks on your own this holiday season.
RUSTIC: The design emphasizes rugged and natural beauty. It embraces nature-inspired textures and simple earthy colors. The ultimate goal is to create a feeling of unpretentious and organic warmth.
- Take a few steps outside and search for natural elements you can incorporate.
- Keep the color palette simple by using soft neutrals, browns, & greens.
- Mason jars are always a winning element with this look.
CONTEMPORARY: This design features neutral elements alongside bold color. The look should focus on the basics of lines, shape and form.
- Use natural materials such as marble plates or wooden chargers to create an effortless contemporary look.
- Brass is making a come-back. Stand out with a soft palette and bold silverware.
TRANSITIONAL: This design envisions new takes on old classics. Mixing and matching your old items with your newer style is key.
- Bring out your traditional silverware and mix it in with your updated tableware.
- Spray paint some small pumpkins, pine cones, or berries to create a fun new twist.
- As shown above, mix and match gold and silver to really make your table pop.
Let your table be a refection of you and your family.
Keep it simple.
Use what you have.
Add personal touches.
Mix & match.
Add greenery, plants & flowers.
Create height with stunning center pieces.
And most of all, create a space where you and your guests feel welcome to gather.